GYROTONIC® Training Classes
O:RIN being one of the leading & fastest growing Gyrotonic studios in Hong Kong, proudly stands tall while giving you a supportive environment that is solely focused on you. Our professional staff provides one-on-one teaching on all Gyrotonic equipment (stool, mat, and standing work).
Our knowledgeable staff and highly equipped Gyrotonic studio are committed to helping you achieve your health and fitness objectives. We precisely develop training to assist, challenge, and strengthen you. Our Gyrotonic studio in HK teaches more than simply choreography and exercises; we enable you to build a deeper understanding of the body’s function and your movement capabilities through Gyrotonic training. We want you to learn how to integrate Gyrotonic concepts in your everyday life, sports, dance, and recreation. We are a body-positive Gyrotonic studio that believes that all bodies are naturally beautiful and endowed. We care about your health and feel you should as well.
what is GYROTONIC® method?
the science of GYROTONIC® method
the GYROTONIC® method has several advantages
- The GYROTONIC approach decompresses and strengthens your entire spine by utilizing your body’s natural spherical and spiralling movement patterns. Your spine is not simply the structural foundation for all movement, but many people feel it is also the fundamental prerequisite for successful health
- GYROTONIC HK is an exercise program that consists of increasingly more difficult training modules that enhance joint mobility. Its multi-directional, circular movements reduce your vulnerability to injuries, stress, and micro-traumas by boosting the functional capacity of your vertebral canal
- The body’s flexibility and capability are greatly enhanced by the ability to perform various joint movements without compression
- Seven spinal movement principles are at the heart of the GYROTONIC Hong Kong practice, all of which stimulate the nervous system and help to create a sense of balance in the upright body: bending forward – extending backward – side-bending the right – side-bending the left – rotating to the right – turning to the left – articulated, circular motion
- Yoga, dance, swimming, and martial arts use GYROTONIC principles to provide similar advantages. You may construct a realistic imitation of sports activities by varying the speed and endurance
- Our GYROTONIC studio HK program employs undulating and rhythmical exercises to work systematically and gently on joints and muscles while also fueling the body with mindful breathwork
- Every workout at our GYROTONIC studio is timed to a precise breathing rhythm that increases breathing endurance. Both sensitive and powerful cardiovascular and aerobic rhythms are used in advanced regimens
OTHER SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS OF GYROTONIC TRAINING:
- Develop Extreme Core Stability
- Tension in the body should be released
- Extend your range of motion
- Increase your stamina and strength
- Increase the stimulation of the neuromuscular system
- Increase your three-dimensional range of motion
- Develop a sense of body alignment
- Increase the density and strength of your bone
- Specific Breathing Patterns Can Rejuvenate Your Natural Energy
- Injury is avoided when the body is balanced symmetrically
GYROTONIC® is the key to eternal peace and mindfulness
The welcoming healing environment at O:RIN Gyrotonic Studio Hong Kong allows you to de-stress and reconnect the body, breathing, and mind together. The promising soothing experience at our Gyrotonic studio enables the body to relax, release tension and recharge fully.
Our Gyrotonic training specialists guide you to relieve stress and anxiety through conscious inhale and exhale protocol. The repetitive breathing patterns, along with circular and spinning motions, open the pathways that allow energy to flow rhythmically. Our Gyrotonic Hong Kong exercises are also remarkable to build mindfulness and experience inner peace as it motivates you to listen to your mind and body and relieve all the negative emotions and calm the disturbing thoughts.
Our Gyrotonic studio is the best place to de-stress and achieve the eternal face despite the active city lifestyle.
frequently asked questions
Our GYROTONIC studio brings the most asked questions for you below. If you can’t find your answers feel free to chat with our GYROTONIC HK instructors.
- GYROTONIC focuses on increasing the range of motion in joints and spine, while the latter emphasizes muscle control, stability, and alignment.
- As opposed to using spring resistance, GYROTONIC uses a pulley and weight system.
- GYROTONIC training is more circular and three-dimensional.
- Muscle control required in GYROTONIC is of a larger range of motion.
- Both teach you how to move with body awareness and the intention to improve your mind-body connection.
GYROTONIC training is beneficial to prenatal preparation and postpartum recovery. It helps relieve lower back pain, fatigue, constipation, and other common health issues for pregnant women with stretching and circling movement along the spine. After delivering the baby, GYROTONIC HK can help to release tension from carrying the baby and build abdominal strength.
With GYROTONIC HK instructors certified in private pre-and postnatal training, the O:RIN GYROTONIC Studio HK is ready to empower and create energy and space for the physical and emotional changes to come. Make sure to seek your doctor’s professional opinion before enrolment in the GYROTONIC class.
It depends! Ideally, clients will take 2 GYROTONIC classes per week. Commitment at the beginning can familiarize you with the movements that you perform on the GYROTONIC machine and will incorporate them into your daily life. Our GYROTONIC Hong Kong instructors will also teach you some simple practices so that you can exercise daily.
After that, the frequency of having the GYROTONIC class depends on your wellness and lifestyle. O:RIN GYROTONIC Studio Hong Kong offers a flexible timetable to promote health and wellbeing by fostering mindfulness.
No two snowflakes are alike, so are our bodies. O:RIN GYROTONIC Hong Kong offers classes at all times of the day to best suit the needs of a busy city dweller. Want to refresh your morning routine, boost your energy with a lunchtime workout, or de-stress after a long day at work? Come to O:RIN GYROTONIC HK and have a class with us!
GYROTONIC class is only available in private one-on-one training. Each session at our GYROTONIC studio is 55mins long.
You will feel the opposite! Instructors at O:RIN GYROTONIC Hong Kong design the exercises to carefully align your body for isolated stretches for each muscle group along the spine and around the joints. You will feel your spine supple and enjoy a greater range of motions with agility.
Comfort and fit depending on your personal preference. Consider wearing a breathable, form-fitting top and stretchy bottoms to enjoy at the fullest. No need to bother with wearing shoes, because our GYROTONIC studio requires students to take them off and wear socks inside.
Sure thing! Some of our GYROTONIC studio instructors are qualified in teaching both. The O:RIN GYROTONIC Studio Hong Kong can also assign two instructors for you so you can have both types of training sessions.
Prepare to stretch and sweat! No worries, your instructor will introduce you to everything in the GYROTONIC studio HK.